- Do they require interviews?
- How do find how many people come back to the school?
- Is the food always provided?
- No, this varies from university to university (or college depending on what you prefer), and is more common in America than Europe
- Whats the nightlife like?
- Again it depends, in Europe and many other places the drinking age is lower (18 most places, but 16 in Danmark and Netherlands) so the city is more suited for students.
- In america the drinking age is 21 which means that the cities are not as suited for pre-bachelor students.